R S Prasanna

Spam that tries to be literature.

Friday, July 16, 2010

A Bit of Love

{
In this digital world
Its always a Yes or No
Go, No Go
There cannot be a gradation
Even a point cannot just be
It can be zoomed in
Broken into and Lo,
Step by jagged step,
Another point found.

Between the Zeros and Ones of this
Pulse wave,
Exists my love for you

And since you resolve it
With but a digital heart
My pulsing gets filtered out
And all you get is what you can see

Yet I try, my love
For one day
Just like MB replaced KB
And TB replaced all else
Your mind shall open
And gradation shall flood in!

Ah, what a lovely day that will be
I will be visible to you,
In all my colourful splendor
Of one color smoothly transforming into another
And as your digital fingers
Seek in vain to find the creases
The point where one point becomes another
I shall laugh my analogue laugh
At your digital ineptitude

And feel your binary hands
Upon my infinite body


Love you, my digital Princess
Waiting for Moore
To make you see me one day,
Until then,
Print
Return
}

1 Comments:

Blogger Ani said...

hahaha...very well written. though there should have been a void, guess you just filled it ;)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home