R S Prasanna

Spam that tries to be literature.

Monday, July 24, 2006

The Speaker Stops Speaking

It's been long since I've given a "speech" speech. Guess I have realised there is actually not too many things that I would like to speak about to a huge gathering of strangers.

I will speak to them, I suppose I have said to myself, through my movies and my written word.

In any case one figures that the most valued speeches are the ones whispered, or not spoken at all!

Finally, the ones who really matter, will be pretty close to you anyway, so no mics needed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eternal Child said...

words may not need mics.. but they do need a voice.. or they might not be heard at all.. :)

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u don need a mic to speak just a mind and some dumb audience like me!!!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home